struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: tomcat/struts ---> flash/.swf >> hang problem
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 22:43:13 GMT
john lee wrote:
>   Any expert can tell me why for the following?
>
>   i have an flash file (.swf), it is running fine under regular apache server.
>
>   But, it hang forever after i put it under tomcat/struts home directory.

What do you mean by 'hang forever'? Do you mean the browser locks up?
The HTTP response is never sent? -- in which case does any response data
get sent? How is your Struts application configured? Is the .swf file
being served by Struts or directly by Tomcat?

If you're not sure how to answer those questions, I would suggest using
Firebug or some other tool that lets you monitor the HTTP conversation
to get a clearer picture of what's happening.

L.