struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Action executed many times
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 19:44:07 GMT
Márcio Gurgel wrote:
> Does someone can tell me why does a action is called more than once?
> I've a action to populate some fields (I call it once), by debugging I saw
> that this method is called three times.
> Is it normal? If it'snt how to prevent?

This is usually a result of elements in the page with an incorrect 'src'
or 'href' attribute. For example, if you have an 'img' tag with an empty
'src' attribute, your browser will try to load an image using the page URL.

Check your HTML and, if necessary, comment bits out until you find
what's causing the extra requests.

L.