struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Getting the current Action name in a JSP?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 16:45:00 GMT
"#action" will give you a reference to the last executed action.

musachy

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Allen, Daniel <Daniel.Allen@kbcfp.com> wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
>  I'm using Sitemesh decorators on my Struts2 project to create a generic
>  header menu. However, I'd like to use a CSS class to highlight the menu
>  item for where the user currently is. Is there a good way to get the
>  current action name and namespace just with JSP code? I know I can get
>  it using Java code and then put it into my JSPs by accessing the action
>  property via OGNL. I'm just wondering if there is a built-in way to get
>  that information.
>
>  Thanks,
>  ~Dan Allen
>
>  --
>  This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived by any transmission to an unintended recipient.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender, not those of any entity within
the KBC Financial Products group of companies (together referred to as "KBC FP").

>  This message does not create any obligation, contractual or otherwise, on the part of
KBC FP. It is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) of, or a recommendation to buy or
sell, any financial product. Any prices or other values included in this message are indicative
only, and do not necessarily represent current market prices, prices at which KBC FP would
enter into a transaction, or prices at which similar transactions may be carried on KBC FP's
own books. The information contained in this message is provided "as is", without representations
or warranties, express or implied, of any kind. Past performance is not indicative of future
returns.