struts-user mailing list archives

From "Márcio Gurgel" <marcio....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action executed many times
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 17:23:23 GMT
Thanks Laurie for explanation.
The reason for multiple calls is the "href" from tabbed panel.
I tried to use ajaxTags and YUI TabView just for testing. It just called the
action once.
I'm using many dojo components in my projet, it'll be hard to change to
ajaxTags or YUI.

Does anyone knows how to prevent this multiple calls from TabbedPanel href?

Tanks!