struts-user mailing list archives

From "venkat reddy" <venkatonf...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get dynamic number of arguments into ActionForm
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 11:51:25 GMT
I'm using struts 1.2.7

I've a poll-posting-form in adminstrator section of my application. format
of the form is as follows.

pollsubject: String
lastDate:String
choice1:String
choice2:String
.
.
.

As you can see here, the number of choices are dynamic and i want to add a
link to give the administrator another choice field.

Now, how can i get these dynamic fields into my ActionForm and what type of
object should i declare in <form-beans> tag. explain in detail plz