struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lester" <Ma...@housing.ufl.edu>
Subject welcome-file config
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 12:33:34 GMT
My welcome file is a folder deep in the root and I have the welcome
file point to it like tiles/index.jsp. However the css files in the
index page are referenced relatively. So I am having a problem with
the the css styles showing up because of how the page is referenced.
For instance if the referenced as the welcome file it needs to be
tiles/css/... and if its referenced from where it actually is then its
just css/...

Is there a way to make the welcome file redirect to the file instead
of just referencing the file.