struts-user mailing list archives

From Jon Wynacht <...@wynacht.org>
Subject Re: Sending Email Notifications
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 13:26:11 GMT
Hi Jeromy,

I never received the responses. Not sure why. I initiated the message
from Nabble but it asked that I signed up to the listserv. I did that
but it acted as if the message never posted. So I signed up again and
posted the message again.

I see my question on Nabble and Markmail but I don't see any replies ;-(

Any chance you can forward them to me?

Thanks,

Jon