struts-user mailing list archives

From "bhaarat Sharma" <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Way to forward to another action in Struts 1
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 01:02:50 GMT
Hi

I started struts with struts 2 but currently am in a project which is using
struts 1

we have tags like these

        <action path="/addProjectModification"
            type="org.cipe.cmrs.grants.actions.AddGrantModificationAction"
            name="addProjectModificationForm" scope="request"
validate="true"
            input="addProjectModification">
            <forward name="success" path="addProjectModification" />

where the forward path is in a tiles definition.

I am wondering if there is a way to forward the control to another struts1
action when forward name is success??

Thanks!