struts-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Azua <g...@imc.nl>
Subject Re: Page the waiting / Páginas de espera
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 16:36:15 GMT
hi Eduardo,

It would be useful that you posted the struts configuration and all
relevant snippets. We won't otherwise understand the case you're describing.

Just a wild shot at what you explain sounds like you don't get your
properties properly assigned to the Action  ... is that it? If it is the
case then please make sure to have the action mapping including not only
the execAndWait interceptor but also the default stack right before it e.g.

<action name="SimulationRun"
class="com.sag.optimizer.ui.web.action.simulation.SimulationRunAction">
    <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
    <interceptor-ref name="execAndWait">
       <param name="delay">1000</param>
        <param name="delaySleepInterval">1000</param>
   </interceptor-ref>
   <result name="wait" type="tiles">webui.simulationWait</result>
   <result name="success" type="tiles">webui.simulationReport</result>
   <result name="input" type="tiles">${ type.equals('COVARIANT') ?
'webui.formCovSimulation' : 'webui.formInvSimulation' }</result>
   <result name="error" type="tiles">webui.requestFailed</result>
</action>

HTH
regards,
Giovanni