struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [struts 2] Table question
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 13:30:38 GMT
Hi,
first I'll ask again my earlier question, is there possibility to show in a combo box
two values, for example I want to show id and name of the every fruit: 1 Apple ?
The second question is, my struts 2 application on one jsp page will have 5 combo
boxes, 4 text boxes, two buttons and two datetime pickers, and below all these controls a
table
that will show what is entered using controls above. The problem is that my table will have
about 100-120 records (rows) to show, and I think that is very much for one jsp page, and
also I want user to see about last 10 rows, because he need to see if there is any error.

How can I do this, can I use table pagination (how) ?
--
Thx in advance, Milan Milanovic