struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Dam" <lars...@gmail.com>
Subject Using tiles defined attribute with s2 tags
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 09:41:01 GMT
I have some serious problems trying to create some subaction for a tile -
mainly i want to have a 1:1 between an action and a tile, so my main action
can have a map of subactions, one for each tile i use in my page; so far i
can make a tiles definition like:

<tiles:insertTemplate template="/tile.jsp">
    <tiles:putAttribute name="tileAction"
value="${tileactions['tileaction']}"/>
</tiles:insertTemplate>

This gives me the 'subaction' instance from the map tileactions via the key
'tileaction'
However i can see that my 'subaction' instance is available on the tile.jsp
if i use an EL expression, but i have problems using this with struts 2 tags
-  what would be the correct path for me to solve this? Or is there perhaps
a better design pattern for what i am trying to accomplish?

kr. Lars Dam