struts-user mailing list archives

From Jay Bose <digi9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dojo and TabbedPanel in Internet Explorer 7
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 22:26:35 GMT
Owen, thanks for your response!

I did some more tweaking based on your original comment, and got it working.

Specifically, I have some javascript files in a jsp fragment being loaded by sitemesh.
Long story short, I had to make sure they all existed in one fragment. Which is why the
forced refresh showed up well, but fragments IE thought it saw before did not load
properly.