struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Fischer" <thema...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Writing valid OGNL
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 10:30:34 GMT
Hi ravi,

none that I'm aware of. But it really would be nice to have such a thingy!

As it's all about the stack when it comes to OGNL usage in Struts, I
was thinking about wiring some Unit Tests together which build up a
stack and then run the OGNL Expressions on it. Anyway it's no good, as
there is a lot of manual work involved to duplicate the Expressions
from the JSP to the Tests, and I know no direct way to do this.

Cheers,
-Ralf