struts-user mailing list archives

From dusty <dustin_pea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Can an interceptor save the request to use it later ?
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 16:03:22 GMT

That is a problem.  Normally, in the world of redirects you have a handle on
the current request (POST) and you can dispatch that with the POST method
and parameters in tact.  But since we have to store the URL and then
recreate the POST later, then I the only thing I can think of (or found by
googling) is that you actually have to create a POST request with something
like HttpClient!  Not ideal.

If I get some time, I will dig into the Spring Security code and see how
they do it, since I am sure its handled there...