struts-user mailing list archives

From dusty <dustin_pea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Freemarker code completion ide support
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 15:25:22 GMT

Intellij IDEA 8.0 has native freemarker support with the code completion you
are looking for.

Its only a EAP release.  I don't know when 8.0 is scheduled to be released.
If you want to try the EAP release then you can register and download from
www.intellij.net.

IDEA also has a nice Struts2 plugin as well.