struts-user mailing list archives

From KonTiki <pacifickont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Struts2] Exception starting filter (Connection Timed Out)
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 21:32:17 GMT

The Spring context listener is needed only if you do use Spring.
If you do not, then this might be causing the error as Tomcat was unable to
find the Spring classes.

Try removing this:
    <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
    </listener>
    <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener</listener-class>
    </listener>