struts-user mailing list archives

From JeanNiBee <>
Subject Struts 1 "plugin" equivalent...
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 17:24:16 GMT

New to Struts 2 and just trying to make the changes. In Struts 1 we had a
plug in mechanism that would be executed when the application started up.
This was a good place to configure pools and log files and such. What does
Struts 2 has to handle this same feature.

P.S. I realize that plug in in the Struts 1 sense may not be the same as in
the Struts 2 sense, but I'm mainly trying to setup and initialize resources
on application start up.

Sent from the Struts - User mailing list archive at