struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandru BARBAT" <alexandrubar...@ucs.ro>
Subject RE: display tag problem
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 16:02:51 GMT
Hi,

I suppose you didn't write the call for displaytag correctly

I give you an example (if you will still not find the problem plese send an
excerpt from your displaytag code)

<display:table name="requestScope.list"
      class="dateTable" export="true" cellspacing="1"
      requestURI="/xxxx.do" id="row">

      <display:column titleKey="label.crt"
      class="dateCell" headerClass="dateHeader headerWidth_crt">
      <c:out value="${row_rowNum}"/>
      </display:column>

      <display:column titleKey="label.nume"
      class="dateCell" headerClass="dateHeader headerWidth_100"
      sortable="true"
      property="name"
      decorator="titleDecorator"/>
</display:table>