struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: rrrrr...why my field returns null????
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 21:07:42 GMT
Your action doesn't have a bean of name/type Note, it only has a single
String property 'str'. Did you mean this property is not being set? From
the code you've included, it should be set from the textfield so you
must have something configured wrong. What does your action mapping look
like? Are you using the default interceptor stack or have you specified
a different one?

L.