struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <jian...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject Need help getting started with remote tabs
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:55:00 GMT
Is there a complete working example for the tabbedPanel tag?  I found
this example in the tag reference document.  How do I set up the result
for AjaxTest.action?  I loaded the dynamic contents in that action and
directed it to the jsp that displays that content.  The action was
invoked, but the tab shows up empty.  I tried to include the jsp inside
the s:div tag and still nothing.

<s:tabbedpanel id="test" beforeSelectTabNotifyTopics="/beforeSelect">
   <s:div id="three" label="remote" theme="ajax" href="/AjaxTest.action"

       One Tab
   </s:div>
   <s:div id="three" label="remote" theme="ajax" href="/AjaxTest.action"

       Another tab
   </s:div>
</s:tabbedpanel>

Thanks a lot for your help,