struts-user mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: Converting action configuration from 2.0 to 2.1 - how to convert parameters to actions
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:01:32 GMT
Make sure to set your actions in your application context with
scope="prototype".

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Toni Lyytikäinen <tolyen@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:54:14 +0300
> Subject: Re: Converting action configuration from 2.0 to 2.1 - how to convert
> parameters to actions
>
> Well, as I already posted in the issue, it turned out that this is somehow
> caused by the Spring plugin. If I disable the Spring plugin, it works fine
> (apart from the fact that my DAOs won't get injected to the actions, of
> course).

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please
delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this
Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.