struts-user mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 + AjaxTags + DisplayTag
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:03:08 GMT
Well your requestURI is not set so the URL is set to the current JSP and not
the action. I have never had any success leaving requestURI blank with
DisplayTag on S1 or S2. I always set it to the name of an action.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Márcio Gurgel <marcio.rga@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 01:18:34 -0300
> Subject: Re: Struts 2 + AjaxTags + DisplayTag
>
> Matt, tanks for your help. But I need to persist with displayTags /:
>
> I guess that there's some kind of validation inside struts 2 that doesnt
> allow the correct work of ajaxtags..
> Just take a look at my generated url from displaytag pagination.
>
> http://localhost:8080/SGVDBA/view/usuario/UsuPesquisaResultados.jsp?
> currentUsu.eMail=&currentUsu.chv=&currentUsu.dtGvr=&struts.enableJSONValidatio
> n=true
> &buttonPesquisar=Pesquisar&dojo.currentUsu.dtGvr=&d-49489-p=2
>

> Tanks all!
>
> 2008/4/14, matt.payne <matthew.b.payne@gmail.com>:
>>

>> You could try struts2 +  jquery + jgrid
>> (http://trirand.com/jqgrid/jqgrid.html)
>> If you need ajax, you need something that returns an json or xml response
>> (insert you velocity, freemarker, json result, jsp result here).
>>
>> Matt
>>

>> Márcio Gurgel wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all!
>>>
>>> Since this morning I'm having troubles to configure ajaxTags in my
>>> project.
>>> I followed the steps from ajaxTags web site, I also saw the ajaxTags
>> show
>>> case wich contains a example of display:table.
>>> But doen't work...
>>>
>>> Is there some kind os special configuration for struts 2?
>>> My displayTable is inside a <sx:tabbedPanel><sx:div>
>>>
>>> I also tried to use: useSelectedTabCookie="useSelectedTabCookie" to
>> select
>>> the correct tab when my displayTable pagination submits the page.
>>> In this case, the content of the first tab doesn't appear.
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> Márcio Gurgel
>>>

>> --

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please
delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this
Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.