struts-user mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Spring: Interceptors, prototype or singleton?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:48:39 GMT
Interceptors are Singletons according to the documentation. If it were me I
would come up with another method besides Spring for changing object
properties.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: GF <ganfab@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:51:25 +0200
> To: Struts Users ML <user@struts.apache.org>
> Subject: [S2] Spring: Interceptors, prototype or singleton?
>
> In a guide I found on the web, the interceptor was defined as singleton in
> the Spring's ApplicationContext.
>
> If I need to use "changeable" object properties, I need to have it as
> Prototype, otherwise different requests will result in a object property
> overwriting.
> Is there any issues about defining an interceptor as Prototype, or is it ok?
>
> Thanks
>
> GF

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please
delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this
Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.