struts-user mailing list archives

From Simon Sew <simon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] IE 7 - Secure and non-secure pop up message when using https
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 02:21:38 GMT
Hi Jeromy,
The solutions provided doesn't work for me.
I still have the pop up message.

One more thing.
I found out that struts2 dojo have some missing files.
I used fidler to check :

 /struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en-us/gregorian.js
/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en/gregorianExtras.js
/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en-us/gregorianExtras.js
/struts/dojo/src/widget/nls/en/TimePicker.js           /struts/dojo/src/widget/nls/en-us/TimePicker.js

/struts/dojo/src/widget/nls/en/DropdownTimePicker.js
/struts/dojo/src/widget/nls/en-us/DropdownTimePicker.js

Will this be the problem.

I'm using struts2-core-2.0.9.jar

Jeromy Evans <jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au> wrote: Simon Sew wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to create a simple ajax using struts2. The ajax is running fine.But I'm trying
to fix this error message when using https server. The alert message is "This page contains
both secure and nonsecure items.

> Do you wish to display the nonsecure items?".
>

> Anyone knows what am I doing wrong here?

Unfortunately it's a bug in dojo 0.4 [Ticket#2390].  You have no option
but to patch it manually or upgrade to a new version.  It's possible
that it's fixed in Struts 2.1 (using Dojo0.4.3) but is definitely
present in Struts 2.0.x (Dojo 0.4.0).

I don't use Dojo any more, but remarkably I kept notes about how I
patched it. You will need to extract dojo, modify it and recompress
using the instructions at :
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/creating-a-custom-dojo-profile-for-struts-20x.html

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/2390
To prevent the "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items"
issue present in IE7.
When you read the ticket and find the following file it will be obvious
what the change is:
src/html/iframe.js

var html="";
if (dojo.render.html.ie70) {
    html="
        + " style='position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 100%;
height: 100%;"
        + "z-index: -1; filter:Alpha(Opacity=\"0\");' "
        + ">";
} else {
    html="
        + "' style='position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; width:
100%; height: 100%;"
        + "z-index: -1; filter:Alpha(Opacity=\"0\");' "
        + ">";
}

Good luck,
Jeromy Evans