struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jakub Milkiewicz" <jmilkiew...@gmail.com>
Subject StrutsTypeConverter 2 level nested expression
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:22:14 GMT
 Hi
I am quite new to Struts 2 and have problems with StrutsTypeConverter I have
created my custom converter but i can see it is not fired when my
Action-conversion.properites contains more than 2 level property expression.
Example:
datePeriodFilterParameters.dateTo=MyConverter  (works as exptected)
datePeriodFilterParameters.cos.dateFrom=MyConverter (not working :( )
Can anyone knows what is going on?<br>Is there any limit on nested property
expressions?
I searched forum and found some posts about createing
dto-conversion.properites ...

miluch