struts-user mailing list archives

From Darren James <jdja...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: About OGNL multi-threading contention
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 03:10:58 GMT
actually struts is currently using ongl 2.6.11 correct? In fact the
problem that you reference
here http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL-141, seems to indicate it
was the 2.6.11
version of the OGNL jar that introduced the problem. Can someone verify?

I would second the idea that "this is a very important issue for my
project".
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to raise this issue, but I
desperately need a patch.

Does anyone know if downgrading to OGNL-2.6.10 would solve the problem?
Looking
at the sources the synchronization on the method object in the
OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod
seems to be the only difference between the two versions...

thanks,

- darren