struts-user mailing list archives

From "Allen, Daniel" <Daniel.Al...@kbcfp.com>
Subject RE: Redirect-action parameters via POST
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:12:16 GMT
I can, and I considered that, but I was hoping to keep it in the XML to
minimize the number of files that need to be changed. The documentUpload
action that's the redirect target below is actually the recipient of
quite a few links (in fact the basic point of the application is to
facilitate document submission for various purposes).

If this isn't possible purely via configuration, then yeah, session
storage is definitely my fallback plan.

~DVA

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik [mailto:nilsga@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:58 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Redirect-action parameters via POST

Can you put the info on the session?

Nils-H

--
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived by any transmission to an unintended recipient. If

This message does not create any obligation, contractual or otherwise, on the part of KBC
FP. It is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) of, or a recommendation to buy or sell,
any financial product. Any prices or other values included in this message are indicative
only, and do not necessarily represent current market prices, prices at which KBC FP would
enter into a transaction, or prices at which similar transactions may be carried on KBC FP's
own books. The information contained in this message is provided "as is", without representations
or warranties, express or implied, of any kind. Past performance is not indicative of future
returns.