struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gagnon" <mgag...@genome.med.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Problem with Select tag
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:38:38 GMT
Can you show your struts xml, calling java action, and resulting jsp code?
I've noticed error messages like that whenever ANYTHING was wrong on a page
with a select box -- completely independent of anything to do with the
select box. So I think whatever you changed MAY have broken something else
and the message may be misleading you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Milanovic [mailto:milanmilanovich@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:28 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Problem with Select tag

Nobody has an answer to this simple question ?

As I asked, there is with select's tag "list" attribute, when namespace is
added to the package and to the form tag. It doesn't recognize given array
from the action class anymore. Do I miss something or this is a serious
error in Struts 2 ?

--
Thanks, Milan Milanovic