struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brad A Cupit" <b...@lsu.edu>
Subject RE: Converting action configuration from 2.0 to 2.1 - how to convert parameters to actions
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:24:23 GMT
>> I'm wondering if this is related to the CGLIB issue.

Hrm...he's using the redirectAction which has been immune to the CGLIB
issue (assuming we're talking about the same issue). The 'chain' result
is prone to the CGLIB problem. Having said that, I haven't used Struts
2.1.x at all.

The exception being thrown is known to be ok. The parameters will first
try to be set as properties on the Result class, then the ones which are
not reserved as special properties will be set in the url by
ServletActionRedirectResult.

This is/was a known issue for 2.0.x and 2.1.0 as well. Sometime during
2.1.1 development, WW-2170 [1] was fixed, which should stop this issue.

Toni, are you using the latest version of Struts 2.1 from trunk?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2170

Brad Cupit
Louisiana State University - UIS