struts-user mailing list archives

From Paranoid_Fabio <paranoid_fa...@yahoo.it>
Subject Two resource bundles in the same page?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:13:01 GMT

Hello. I've a problem with i18n resource bundles.

I've a page "home.jsp" that uses a resoruce bundle "res1" for
internationalization.
home.jsp, like all the pages of my web app, includes "bar.jsp" which is a
bar with some links. The links are also internationalized and this bar uses
the resource bundle "res2".
The problem is that, when I include the bar in the page, all the text
messages from res1 are not showed. If I do not include the bar, everything
is ok. It's like the first resource bundle overrides the second.
I use resource bundles in this way:

 <s:i18n name="text/res1">
      <s:text name="message"/>
 </s:i18n>