struts-user mailing list archives

From stanlick <stanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles2 runtime definition
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:18:51 GMT

I need to set a runtime tiles definition attribute using a value from the
valuestack.  From my research, the tiles-plugin result does not allow
attributes to be configured.

	<action name="wizard_*" class="acme.action.wizard.Wizard" method="{1}">
		<result>${nextPage}</result>
	</action>

	<definition name="wizardPage" extends="baseLayout">
		<put-attribute name="body" value="???{nextPage}???" />
	</definition>

Can someone help me navigate this configuration?  I'd rather not duplicate
the tiles definitions when the only variation is the jsp page in the
sequence.

Thanks,
Scott