struts-user mailing list archives

From mojoRising <jpi...@averoinc.com>
Subject Does Struts 2 support clustering?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:30:13 GMT

We have struts running great on a single server but when we test in our
clustered environment there are problems: The user is not staying on the
same server the initial request came in on, so their session is getting
lost.  Does struts 2 support a clustered enterprise environment? If so, is
there anything special that needs to be done to make this work? Our
environment is Apache,weblogic9.2, struts2.

Thanks!
--John