struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cheng Wei Lee" <zhenwei...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2: Creating custom JavaBeans from request parameters (not in action class)
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:58:57 GMT
I know I can get the values of the request parameters in the action class
and then use them to instantiate an object. Read from the API for
ParameterAware interface, "One common use for this is to have the action
propagate parameters to internally instantiated data objects.". Does this
means that Struts 2 can do it for us if we implement some interfaces or use
some interceptors? That is, I don't need to create the object in my own
action class?