struts-user mailing list archives

From "Othon Reyes Sanchez" <othon.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple helloworld test fails with "Could not find action or result"
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:24:26 GMT
* I do have the Spring plugin in there.  Could that be an issue?  I'm
going to want to use that soon, but I'm not really using it yet.
*
Not, it is not a problem.

Maybe it sounds dumb but where is lyour struts.xml located?

In your struts.xml your action named "main2" has no class.

can you post more of your code?