struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.sa...@investorservicing.natixis.fr
Subject customising the input
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:01:37 GMT

Hi all,

In case of validation failure or type conversion error the input result is
returned.
I would like to customize this so that for both cases, I could give the
result that will
be returned.
Is it possible to do that ?

thanks in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable
de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes
pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore
be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the
sender.