struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.sa...@investorservicing.natixis.fr
Subject struts zero configuration limitations and s2.1 availlability question
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:36:14 GMT

Hi all,

I've tried to apply the zero configuration in an already well running
struts2 application.
I've been quickly facing to limitations because the zero configuration
seems to ignore interceptors.
The interceptors feature is a key concept of my application.
I'd like to know if the this pattern (zero configuration) will support
interceptor in the 2.1 release version ?
And I'd like to know if there is a date about the availlability of the 2.1
release?

Thanks in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable
de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes
pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore
be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the
sender.