struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: More Struts Insanity
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 07:23:17 GMT
--- Chris Pratt <thechrispratt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since they're both the same Class (though not the same instance) they
> definitely should be assignable, but Name implements Cloneable and
> Serializable, not Comparable so it shouldn't be calling compareTo.

You know, I'm looking at the OGNL source again and I'm not sure why I said
that stuff before. Probably because I've been up for 20 hours. I think I read
the code totally wrong.

That said, implementing Comparable fixed it for me with 2.6.11; I have the
source for 2.6.9 and it looks like it should work as it's written, but can't
get my Eclipse to cooperate with me at the moment and am unable to test under
2.6.9.

Dave