struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: testing file uploads
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:42:55 GMT
--- Adam Hardy <ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:
> I need to test an action that is getting uploaded files and piping them
> straight into Strings. I don't want to save actual files on server, so I'll

> get the multipart request wrapper directly.

What, specifically, are you trying to test?

I ask because I've never had any particular reason to test file uploads
inside the container, because the container itself should have already tested
that and verified its operations. Everything else I've ever done with files
has been testable outside the container.

I may have misunderstood what you're asking, though.

Dave