struts-user mailing list archives

From "bhaarat Sharma" <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 1 Javascript Question
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:54:50 GMT
Hello

I am using struts 1 to show a link to the user like this
                    page="/editProjectMonitor.do" paramId="report_id"
paramName="report"
                    paramProperty="reportId" target="_blank">
                Edit</html:link>

However I want this link to open up from Javascript instead! For javascript
I have a code like the following

function openPopup() {
windowReference = window.open('/cmrs/editProjectMonitor.do?report_id=<%=WHAT
TO PUT HERE? SO I CAN GETT report_id value%>','windowName');
if (!windowReference.opener)
windowReference.opener = self;
}

what can i pass so that report_id value will come. I know in struts2 I could
have used the s:property tag...is there something similar in struts1?

Thanks!!