struts-user mailing list archives

From me <mli...@e-beyond.de>
Subject Re: S2/Sitemesh: How to set the title in a freemarker template?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:24:10 GMT
Hi,

hmmm... do you mean that I should create a template for each site which
has another title?
I think that would be too much. I've got several pages which should get
a title based on information
located in a database.

I thought that there will be a property in the action i have to set or
can I access the
value-stack from the sitemesh-freemarker template?

Marc