struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: struts zero configuration limitations and s2.1 availlability question
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:06:46 GMT
Hi Meissa,

Use the @ParentPackage annotation to name an alternative package for
your action(s).
Create a struts.xml file that sets up just the package and the
interceptors it needs.

Have a look at this issue and the ones it links to:

It may be possible to place the annotation at the package level so it
applies to all actions.  I don't recall and haven't used it myself.

Hope that helps,
Jeromy Evans

meissa.sakho@investorservicing.natixis.fr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've tried to apply the zero configuration in an already well running
> struts2 application.
> I've been quickly facing to limitations because the zero configuration
> seems to ignore interceptors.
> The interceptors feature is a key concept of my application.
> I'd like to know if the this pattern (zero configuration) will support
> interceptor in the 2.1 release version ?
> And I'd like to know if there is a date about the availlability of the 2.1
> release?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Meissa
>
> L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu
responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si
vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
> Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire
>
> The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore
be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the
sender.