struts-user mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Practical Apache Struts2 Web 2.0 Projects
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:38:36 GMT
There have been cases (unfortunately not with myself or the tech
reviewer, otherwise it would have been corrected) when the same error
message (No object in the CompoundRoot has a publicly accessible
property named 'model' (no setter could be found). - [unknown location])
has been displayed.  I believe it may be based on OS.

The solution provided to me was to change the scope interceptor
reference to use a session value of "Model" rather than "model" - see below.

  <interceptor-ref name="scope">
    <param name="session">Model</param>
    <param name="key">partialEvent</param>
  </interceptor-ref>

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com