struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel <pdaniel2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 2 jsf plugin problem
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:53:09 GMT
At first i have tried to make the portlet only with JSF. Unfortunately
Weblogic has some problems , many problems, it's the first time when i use
weblogic and it's not worthing it's money. After i failed making the portlet
with pure JSF i said to make a try with struts 2 and jsf plugin. Using this
method i have reached far than using pure JSF. I will try more to see if
there is any hope with this solution.