struts-user mailing list archives

From "Griffith, Michael *" <Michael.Griff...@fda.hhs.gov>
Subject How can I combine a result (tiles + xslt)?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:18:10 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone advise me on the best way to approach this problem?  I have a
Struts2 application using Tiles 2 for UI.  I have a page where the body
of my tiles composition needs to be generated dynamically from XSLT.  I
want to transform XML into HTML tags including a form and inputs, which
would be dynamically generated from my action class.

I checked out the XSLT result type, but if I go that route, it appears I
can't use a tiles definition. What I am looking for is something like

|                                     tile

|     <xhtml generated       x

|      from XSLT>              x

Is this a good application for writing my own interceptor for?

Any help would be much appreciated.

MG