struts-user mailing list archives

From meeboo <deeps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running a prepare method before the assigned action method
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:48:37 GMT

Hey again

I'm posting via nabble, and it seems to strip out my wildcards, basically my
action looks like this now

<action name="update/modelObject/*"
class="net.schemer.web.ObjectModelActions">
     <interceptor-ref name="paramsPrepareParamsStack"/>
         < param name= " id " > { 1 }
    <result>/models/objectModel/update.jsp</result>
</action>

Hopefully this is viewable.