struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [S2] ajax themed submits
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:53:10 GMT
Jason Wyatt wrote:
> I raised a JIRA ticket a while ago (
> <https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1930> WW-1930  ) about the value
> of a <s:submit> tag not being set on the Action if the submit was ajax
> themed... apparently the problem was fixed in Struts2 release 2.1.
>
> I'm hoping to get my hands on the fix, but, although 2.1 has been released,
> it doesn't seem to be marked as a GA or "Best available" release on the
> apache S2 website.  I'm wondering,  is release 2.1 generally considered
> production ready, or still needing some revisions?

There has not yet been any release of the 2.1 stream. 2.1.0 is available
as a Test Build but is not considered 'GA' (or even beta) quality.

Anyone interested in forthcoming releases should follow the dev list.
All development discussions take place on the dev list, and anyone who
follows the dev list knows as much as the rest of us :)

A good way to check-in without bothering with another list is through
the nabble forum

* http://www.nabble.com/Struts---Dev-f205.html

L.