struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashant Khanal" <prashant.kha...@yomari.com>
Subject Re: appfuse generated basic struts project how to access the logged in user from action
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:53:57 GMT
hello all
anyway i got the answer but dunno whether or not it is appropriate
i wrapped the jsp snippet to hide it if the user is not logged in as
<authz:authorize ifNotGranted="ROLE_ANONYMOUS">
    <authz:authentication operation="username" />, <a
        href="<c:url value='/logout.jsp'/>">logout</a></div>
</authz:authorize>

To get the logged in user from the action i used :
SecurityContext ctx = SecurityContextHolder.getContext();
        if (ctx != null) {
            Authentication auth = ctx.getAuthentication();
            User loggedInUser = (User) auth.getPrincipal();
        }

--
Thanks,
Prashant Khanal