struts-user mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: Get current URL on a page
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:36:04 GMT
I'm not sure how to get it with OGNL but you could make your action
implement ServletRequestAware, call request.getRequestURL() somewhere in
your action and set that value in an instance variable with a getter and
then call the getter in  your action.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer