struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy Hahn <andrh...@hotmail.com>
Subject session tracking in struts
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:50 GMT
I haven't seen many Struts1 questions since I have joined so hopefully this is the right place
to be asking.

I am using Struts/Tomcat5.5 and I am using the pattern for session management where I have
a BaseAction class with executeAction().  I can't remember the pattern name but hopefully
you know what I'm referring to.  So this works great when cookies are enabled on a browser
but when I disable cookies the session is no longer kept around.

Maybe this is a struts setting or maybe a tomcat setting.  From all I have read, it sounds
like url rewriting should automatically happen but it isn't.  Any ideas?  Thanks..