struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Arora" <gauravswo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts + Maven + Eclipse problem
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:18:41 GMT
Tried to put a namespace="/" attribute in package tag, that didn't
work. Where do I find the config-browser plugin?

Yeah, I get an error when I access
http://localhost:8080/application/index.action. The struts.xml file is
in the classes directory.

As for the eclipse build, I changed the default output directory to
"bin" but eclipse still won't build my application.